Monday 17 April 2017

So, I have finally done it


So, I have finally done it.

The thing that I have thinking about since September when I decided to take this degree course. I have emailed the first draft of my Critical Reflection.

It took longer than I thought what with referencing and appendices, going through all my old work and re-reading blogs and their comments.

And yes, it is a work in progress and I know it will change but I also knew if I didn't do it by end of week ten the tutors would less time to send written feedback as week twelve is oral feedback only.

Paula said that she has known up to twelve drafts so here's counting!

Hope your having a Good Easter break. Can't believe how quickly the last ten weeks have flown by.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda. I am the same can't believe how quick it has gone. Congratulations on getting it done. I am tackling mine today! Wish me luck. Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you won't need any luck Lauren. Always enjoy reading your blogs and you have definatley inspired me to use more colour and visuals. I think it will probably help me remember layout of the work more easily.

      Delete