Tuesday 12 February 2019


Last week I joined a Skype with Helen and fellow students of different Modules.

I have taken a year out and it was good to be part of blogging again.

I read and re-read my notes but decided it all could be summarised as to what I learnt and said -

The students in Module 2 felt the same way I did when I was part of Module 2.

The students in Module 3 had the same questions that I had. I loved everybody's honesty.  What is so positive about this course is the we are encouraged to ask questions and not be judged if we don't understand the answers in relationship to our own professional practice yet. It is re-enforeced that by asking questions we learn.

It is good to know we understand how each other is feeling.

Once we known that we understand what we are being asked to do we can do it in relation to our own practice.

There is no definitive answer to any of our questions. There is no definite answer. That I why we are asking the questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment