Thursday 19 October 2017

APPENDICES - Appendix 1 SIG Special Interest Groups - Task 4B

Amanda Conroy M00621438 BAPP BA Hons Module 2



SIG (Special Interest Groups)


I think we could all learn so much from other and developing our SIG (Special Interest Group) will help us to classify and clarify information.

Jess Dinmore and I have started speaking on the phone, texting and email questions pertinent to our inquiries and we have also spoken to Eleanor Byrne (Module 2).

We have all been blogging and following each other's blogs and this will encourage us even more.

We have started asking questions on our blogs and answering them. We all work in more than one aspect of theatre and have similar thoughts on our subjects. Eleanor is also interested in women in theatre and this is reflected in her choice of literature and I have found the links she has given me beneficial especially when they are sources I have not heard of or found before.

We don't have much study time left but it will be interesting to see if we change our opinions much in the next few months either as a result of questioning our opinions and being more open or by confirming what we believe works for us.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    As the inquiry grows closer I am feeling as if I could do with chatting about th ideas I have - to get advice on which may be best to undertake. I am glad we are in contact, it helps to widen my thoughts and reaffirm certain things. Also, helping with literary choices is always a plus
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, Me and a few others have started a group because we are all interested in teaching. It has helped me massively already, it is very good to see others opinions and see why they believe what they do.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,

    I have found it so interesting to talk to Jess and Eleanor - we currently have a SIG Facebook messenger chat! Do you have Facebook at all? If so, we would love to add you!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete